Aku Wanita Biasa

Aku urang Sarawak, tapi bukan urang Kuching..

Tentang Aku

Aku urang Sarawak tapi bukan urang Kuching...berjantinakan perempuan sejak dilahirkan..suka bloya..suka ngerepak..mun ko rs bes..joinla blog aku...sbb Aku Wanita Biasa yg suka berblog juak.

About Me

I'm a Sarawakian but does not originate from Kuching...a female since i was born..a talkative and loves to babble a lot..if u think u r det great..do join my blog..because i'm juz an Ordinary Woman, who also likes to blog.

2011's First Entry...

Whatttttt?????....it's already 2011?oh goshh...my 2010 juz flew like det...(xcept det getting married....well..at least i got det one done last year....)...oh my........
.
Ok...let me see what is my main focus for 2011..........hmmmmmmmmmmm.....i'm thinking...i'm thinking....while marking last t year's quizzes and assignments..............(which is why i told earlier my 2010 juz flew like det).....because...there are soooo many undone tasks in 2010......sumbodi pls get me a time machine!.....

Enuff for the rambling.....i think i got my resolution...my mental decision is:

To have my little one born in healthy state and reducing any extras kgs det i gain during this 9 months!


Is det valid?well..i dun care..it's my resolution and i'll try my best to do it.....enuff suffering with my students which endlessly give me headache....i juz gave ZERO mark to a student for his quiz....and i even wrote a warning note on his paper with superb handwriting font with size 36 in RED.......i'm sooo piss off!!

XXXXX;
     You're in trouble!SEE ME!

Let see if dis student has any guts to see me....even in my class..i owes fils like wanna strangle him!!!for putting det annoying face as if he is the cleverest of all....and it didnt surprise me at all he got ZERO in the first quiz....SERVE YOU RIGHT!!!!.... Now i got my evidence to prove det you are not det great!!..i'd been patient for these 4weeks since i cant reprimand dis student who appears to be soooo pandai when he is actually not (i got  you!!!!)...


Ohhh...dis entri shud be my new years's resolution...erghhh...dis one n only student rili ruin my day....well...till then...chowwww...........

0 org suka aku:

Post a Comment



 

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent